The scandal around Tariq Ramadan has opened a door on the plight of Muslim women in France and the Francophone Arab countries to its south.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - ACCENTS FRANCOPHONES CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: A Toxic Mix: Sex, Religion and Hypocrisy
By SYLVIE KAUFFMANN - Monday Nov 13, 2017
- Is Daniel Craig a master of accents?
By Johnny Oleksinski - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Daniel, is that you? In the new heist comedy “Logan Lucky,” Daniel Craig, best known as superspy James Bond, is unrecognizable as a Southern criminal named Joe Bang. This isn’t the first time Craig’s sounded something other than suave and British. The 49-year-old has proved a man of many accents, some more convincing than others....
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.