The Catholic Church criticized Trump's decision to wind down DACA because it relies on "illegal aliens to fill the churches," Steve Bannon said.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - ACCELERATING CATHOLIC CHURCH REFORM, INC.
Around the Web
- Catholics 'Need Illegal Aliens to Fill the Churches,' Bannon Says
By Adam Edelman - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: On Contraception, It’s Church Over State
By LINDA GREENHOUSE - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
The Trump administration has enabled a radical fringe of the Republican Party to all but eliminate the right to employer-provided birth control.
- In British Baby’s Case, Catholic Views Aren’t So Clear-Cut
By DAN BILEFSKY and SEWELL CHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The Catholic Church’s views on end-of-life care are nuanced, but opposed to the idea that courts have the final say.
- Australian Catholic Church Falls Short on Safeguards for Children, Study Finds
By JACQUELINE WILLIAMS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
A report on sexual abuse in the global church found that Australia’s has done less than its counterparts in similar countries to protect children in its care.
- How Catholics Can Welcome LGBT Believers
Thursday Aug 31, 2017
It’s possible to stay faithful to the church’s teachings without turning away millions.
- ‘Good Catholic’ Steve Bannon Says The Church Only Backs DACA To Support Its Own Economic Interests
By Stacey Ritzen - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Bannon's remarks attacking his own Catholic church are likely to drop more than a few jaws.