Home price growth accelerated slightly in June due to upward pressure from limited inventory and strong buyer demand.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ACCELERATED INVENTORY MANAGEMENT, LLC
Around the Web
- Growth in U.S. Home Prices Accelerated in June
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Inside a Secretive Group Where Women Are Branded
By BARRY MEIER - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
A self-help organization in Albany called Nxivm has begun to unravel as members reveal disturbing practices and fears of blackmail.
- Malliotakis as Manager: Lessons From Hurricane Sandy and Albany
By J. DAVID GOODMAN and WILLIAM NEUMAN - Saturday Nov 4, 2017
Nicole Malliotakis, the Republican candidate for mayor of New York City, discusses her management style, President Trump and coffee preferences in an interview.
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.