New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ACCEDO BROADBAND NORTH AMERICA, INC.
Around the Web
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Senate Democrats fight FCC plan to lower America’s broadband standards
By Jon Brodkin - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
You can’t fix the US broadband problem by redefining it, senators tell FCC.
- Amazon Announces Plans for Huge New North America Headquarters
By PRASHANT S. RAO - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
The online retail giant said it expected the offices would cost as much as $5 billion to build and operate, and would be used by as many as 50,000 employees.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- While Amazon Plays the Field, Walmart Stays True to Arkansas
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Friday Sep 15, 2017
A week after Amazon announced plans for a second headquarters somewhere in North America, Walmart said on Friday that it is building a new home office in Bentonville.