Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government must balance its public compassion toward asylum seekers with a strict immigration system.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ACADIAN INDUSTRIES (USA) LTD.
Around the Web
- A Surge of Migrants Crossing Into Quebec Tests Canada’s Welcome
By DAN LEVIN - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- Indian Technology Workers Worry About a Job Threat: Technology
By NIDA NAJAR - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Artificial intelligence, automation and big data are raising fears of widespread layoffs in a $150 billion industry.
- Teva Sells Slate of Women's Health Products
Monday Sep 18, 2017
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. will sell the remaining assets in its specialty global women’s health business for $1.38 billion, the company’s latest move to grapple with high debt.
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- China is likely scrutinizing Broadcom’s $130 billion Qualcomm bid
By Reuters - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
(Reuters) — A potential mega-merger between chipmaker Broadcom Ltd and U.S. rival Qualcomm Inc is likely to face stern scrutiny in China, antitrust lawyers say, amid a strategic push by Beijing into semiconductors. Broadcom made an unsolicited $103 billion bid for Qualcomm on Monday, aimed at creating a $200-billion-plus behemoth that could reshape the industry […]