A western New York library plans to put more of its valuable art collection up for auction, a move that has drawn opposition from some of the organization's supporters.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ABRAMS ART COLLECTION SERVICES LLC
Around the Web
- Upstate NY library selling off art collection to pay bills
Wednesday Nov 22, 2017
- A Leonardo and a Ferrari Set the Contemporary Art Sales on a New Track
By SCOTT REYBURN - Saturday Nov 11, 2017
The fall auctions begin with a surprising Renaissance inclusion — and a last-minute exclusion of Rockwell paintings.
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- Muhal Richard Abrams, 87, Individualistic Pianist and Composer, Is Dead
By HOWARD MANDEL - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Mr. Abrams was known both for his diverse, unclassifiable music and for helping to found a long-running Chicago-based musicians’ collective.
- Critic’s Notebook: A Dutch Treasure Trove Returns to New Amsterdam
By JASON FARAGO - Friday Oct 27, 2017
TEFAF, the grand daddy of art fairs, comes to the Park Avenue Armory. Here, a few highlights you shouldn’t miss.
- SFMOMA’s Addictive Art App
By Ruth McCambridge - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA) offers a new service that allows anyone to receive an image of a piece of art chosen from the museum’s entire collection, curated to their mood.
The post SFMOMA’s Addictive Art App appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.