Her shows “Grey’s Anatomy,” “Scandal” and others will stay at ABC, but Ms. Rhimes has an exclusive deal to create projects for the streaming giant Netflix.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 23, 1998)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 01, 1994
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1994 - ABC INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Netflix Signs Shonda Rhimes in Counterpunch to ABC and Disney
By JOHN KOBLIN - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Wrong Black Guy: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Addressed as Malcolm-Jamal Warner at TCA
By Tony Maglio, provided by
- Sunday Aug 6, 2017
Late in the day Sunday during the Television Critics Association Summer Press Tour, one writer in the Beverly Hilton International Ballroom made a pretty bad faux pas while ABC’s “Ten Days in the Valley” panel was up on stage.[...] Read: 'Inhumans' EP Has 'No Idea' How Much ABC Show's IMAX Tickets Will Cost FansEveryone in the room was horrified, but Akinnuoye-Agbaje was extremely gracious in his response.TCA organization members were very quick to point out that the credentialed attendee was not an official member of the critics’ group, like this one:
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- The Snow Leopard Is No Longer Endangered. It’s Still at Risk.
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The animals have been reclassified as vulnerable by a leading conservationist group, but poaching and habitat loss still threaten their populations.
- ‘Too Big to Fail’ Label May Shrink for Some Firms Under Trump
By VICTORIA FINKLE - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The Trump administration is examining the use of the designation for large non-bank financial institutions, with a closely anticipated Treasury report on the matter expected next month.
- Solar Developers and Panel Makers Clash Over Tariff Request
By DIANE CARDWELL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Troubled domestic manufacturers say cheap Chinese products have undercut their own, but industry groups are urging a trade panel to reject sanctions.