Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
MARITZA DEL VALLE
1555 BOSTON RD
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10460
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ABC DAY CARE III, INC
Around the Web
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel on Health Care, National Tragedies and Twitter Feuds
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
Mr. Kimmel, the star of ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!,” discusses the attention he has received for some politically pointed monologues.
- Critic’s Notebook: On ‘The Good Doctor,’ the Anti-Antihero Is In
By JAMES PONIEWOZIK - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
A decade after the rude genius of “House,” ABC’s sentimental hit drama focuses on the “care” part of health care.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- ABC News Settles ‘Pink Slime’ Defamation Case With Beef Company
By Mary Beth Quirk - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Well, that was quick: Just a few weeks after Beef Products Inc. and ABC News squared off in the opening arguments of the trial over the broadcaster’s use of the phrase “pink slime” to describe an ingredient in some ground beef, the two sides have agreed to put the whole thing to rest.The settlement’s terms are confidential, reports the …
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.