James Murdoch, CEO of 21st Century Fox and board member at News Corp, became the latest major U.S. business leader to criticize President Donald Trump’s response to white supremacist violence in Virginia.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 29, 1982)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 1978
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1978 - ABAM CORP.
Around the Web
- James Murdoch Criticizes Trump: 'There Are No Good Nazis'
Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- LeBron James mocks ‘s–t show’ invading Cavs workout
By Jaclyn Hendricks - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
"The s--t show is here. The s--t show is here."
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Pope Says No Phones in Church. Parishioners Keep Scrolling.
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Monday Nov 13, 2017
People texted in the pews during Sunday Mass at St. Patrick’s Cathedral in Manhattan, despite Pope Francis’ declaration last week that phones were an “ugly” distraction.