A Nigerian human rights group called Save Humanity Advocacy Centre accused Amnesty International of crimes against humanity relating to the terrorist group Boko Haram in Nigeria and took AI before the International Criminal Court in The Hague.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AB INT'L FREIGHT CORP.
Around the Web
- Amnesty Int’l Faces the ICC: Is Pointing Out Government Crime a Crime?
By Erin Rubin - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- John M. Belk Endowment Awards $10 Million to College Advising Corps
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
The gift will support existing partnerships with colleges in North Carolina aimed at boosting postsecondary educational attainment in the state....
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”