James Murdoch, CEO of 21st Century Fox and board member at News Corp, became the latest major U.S. business leader to criticize President Donald Trump’s response to white supremacist violence in Virginia.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AAMAX CORP
Around the Web
- James Murdoch Criticizes Trump: 'There Are No Good Nazis'
Friday Aug 18, 2017
- LeBron James mocks ‘s–t show’ invading Cavs workout
By Jaclyn Hendricks - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
"The s--t show is here. The s--t show is here."
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Art Review: Omer Fast’s Chinatown Installation Is a Misfire
By HOLLAND COTTER - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Part of the artist’s current solo at James Cohan’s Chinatown space, “August,” reads as nasty condescension.