The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AAA FOOD AND SNACK L.L.C.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Organic Doritos Are Here And Ready To Hit Whole Foods
By Cassidy Allen - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Will Doritos still be the same without orange-stained fingers?
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.
- B&G Foods Gobbles Up SnackWell, Back to Nature Brands
Sunday Aug 20, 2017
B&G Foods has struck a deal to buy SnackWell’s cookies and Back to Nature granola bars for $162.5 million, adding to its stable of older brands that have faltered as eating habits change.
- Consumers suing Annie's because strawberry snacks don't contain any strawberry
By Alix Martichoux - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
A California man is taking legal action against Berkeley-based organic food company Annie's after finding out the company's strawberry fruit snacks don't contain any strawberry or strawberry flavoring.