Why the government seems paralyzed in the face of the power and influence of companies like Apple, Google and Microsoft.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A Z BIG APPLE INC.
Around the Web
- State of the Art: Can Washington Stop Big Tech Companies? Don’t Bet on It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
- Big City: Lord & Taylor, WeWork and the Death of Leisure
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The sale of the department store’s flagship Fifth Avenue building marks the end of shopping as fun, and the rise of work as a way of life.
- Knick star helps 5th grader get elected as class president
By Marc Berman, Shari Logan, Max Jaeger - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
A 10-year-old Queens boy was a slam-dunk for class president thanks to a big assist from his new BFF — Knick star Enes Kanter. Pint-sized politician Ihsan Yumak, a fifth-grader at PS 188 in Bayside, met the 6-foot-11 center during a three-day basketball camp in New Jersey last summer, and the pair bonded over the...
- Elon Musk: ‘Big f–king rocket’ will take us from NY to London in just 29 minutes
By Yaron Steinbuch - Friday Sep 29, 2017
SpaceX founder Elon Musk announced out-of-this-world plans Friday for a 29-minute trip from the Big Apple to London aboard a “big f–king rocket” — that would also travel to Mars. The billionaire Tesla CEO and fanciful futurist discussed his ambitious vision in a speech in Adelaide, Australia, where he outlined new plans to colonize the...
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.