Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - A TASTE OF MEXICO DELI & GROCERY CORP.
Around the Web
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: An Excursion to Astoria
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Monday: What to see, eat and do in Astoria, a food truck from Macao, and a free Citi Bike ride.
- The new Trader Joe's items you should taste (and which ones you might want to avoid)
By Alix Martichoux - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
If you're a loyal Trader Joe's shopper, you've surely noticed the grocery chain is always testing and releasing new products. We picked up a few of their newest items and taste tested them.
- Deli Meats, Power Ranked (…Sorta)
By Jason Tabrys - Friday Aug 25, 2017
An all-important power ranking in which the author waxes poetic about pastrami and goes on a rant about bread.
- How to Ensure AI Doesn't Make Your Customers Hate You
Monday Oct 16, 2017
"South Park" viewers got a taste of AI gone bad when characters on the show deliberately messed with viewers' Amazon Echo devices, adding weird items to viewers' grocery lists, changing their clocksand getting devices to repeat obscenities. While your marketing plan probably doesn't aim to create chaos for consumers, you must be cautious about how your AI-powered outreach actually operates inthe wild.
- Becoming a Steelworker Liberated Her. Then Her Job Moved to Mexico.
By FARAH STOCKMAN - Saturday Oct 14, 2017
Workers like Shannon Mulcahy took pride in their jobs at the Rexnord factory in Indianapolis. The bearings they made were top-notch. In the end, it didn’t matter.