How does Chinese money-laundering affect you? Start with the high price of housing.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - A TASTE OF CHINA NO 1 CHINESE FOOD INC.
Around the Web
- China, Inc. Is the World's Biggest Money-Laundering Threat
Monday Aug 21, 2017
- HSBC Finally Finds a Taste of Growth in China
Monday Oct 30, 2017
HSBC has been promising growth in China and now it seems to have found some with a chunky slug of extra lending in the southern Chinese province near its Hong Kong stronghold.
- Chipotle Seeks a 'Kill Step'
Friday Jul 28, 2017
America’s growing taste for fresh greens is a challenge to food-handling practices.
- The Novel Taste of Old Food
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Forget freshness: These days, chefs are falling in love with the flavor of aged ingredients.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- In China, Facebook Tests the Waters With a Stealth App
By PAUL MOZUR - Friday Aug 11, 2017
The social media giant has quietly authorized the release of a Chinese version of its Moments app, a highly unusual move that raises transparency questions.