Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - A. SQUARED CATERING & EVENT PLANNING INC.
Around the Web
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Square, the Twitter Boss’s Other Company, Could Pass It in Value
By NATHANIEL POPPER - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Twitter may be President Trump’s favorite platform, but Square, a payments company also run by Jack Dorsey, has had more success in recent quarters.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Trump to Police: 'Don't Be Too Nice'
Friday Jul 28, 2017
President Donald Trump suggested police should take a rougher approach with people suspected of crimes, in remarks to law enforcement officials in Brentwood, N.Y., about combatting gang activity and illegal immigration. Photo: Getty
- Inside Jim Belushi's $38.5 Million Mansion
Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
Comedic actor Jim Belushi takes WSJ on a personal tour of his six-bedroom, 11-bathroom, 14,200-square-foot home in Brentwood, Calif. The 'According to Jim' star will put the home on the market for $38.5 million. Photo: Michael Kofsky/The Wall Street Journal.