Margarita’s, serving Dominican cuisine, is a permanent version of what once was a food truck.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
GUSTAVO J GONZALEZ
18 EAST 199 STREET SUITE 1E
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10468
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - A S E ENTERTAIMENT CORP.
Around the Web
- Hungry City: A Bronx Takeout Spot Honors the Memory of a Mother
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- The Bronx makes pitch for Amazon’s new headquarters
By Carl Campanile - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The Bronx is no longer burning — instead it’s yearning . . . for more jobs. More than two dozen elected officials from across the borough have sent a joint letter to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos urging him to locate the e-commerce giant’s second national headquarters in The Bronx. “The Bronx offers more advantages to...