A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - A PLUS PLUS NETWORKS INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- One Surprise Standout for Uber: Food Delivery
By MIKE ISAAC - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
Despite a late start, the company’s foray into delivering food, a cutthroat $100 billion-plus service industry, eclipses ride hailing in some markets.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Plus Size Style Stars Who You Should Follow On Instagram
By Alia Stearns - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
You don't have to be plus size to learn a thing or two about style from the awesome people on this Instagram list.
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus hands-on: The Qi flows through this one
By Samuel Axon - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus add wireless charging and a faster processor.
- OnePlus 5
By David Pierce - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017