Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - A.N.G. DINER CORP.
Around the Web
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Raw burger served to diner
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
- Millionaire plummets to his death during birthday trip to Costa Rica
By Tamar Lapin - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An upstate New York millionaire celebrating his 65th birthday in Costa Rica plummeted 100 feet to his doom while propelling down the side of a treetop restaurant. John Anderson, of Pittsford, NY, fell to his death Saturday while at a rainforest restaurant, which offers diners the unique experience of rappelling down to the ground after...