New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - A.L. SHERIDAN, LLC
Around the Web
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Taylor Sheridan On His Remarkable Start With ‘Wind River,’ ‘Sicario,’ And ‘Hell Or High Water’
By Mike Ryan - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
After making a remarkable writing start with 'Sicario' and 'Hell Or High Water' he's now making his directorial debut with 'Wind River.'
- Surround Sound? You Ain’t Heard Nothing Yet
By SETH COLTER WALLS - Friday Jul 14, 2017
At Empac, musicians and technicians are learning to work with sophisticated advances in spatial audio technologies.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- What’s So Hard About Casting Indian Actors in Indian Roles?
By KEVIN NOBLE MAILLARD - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Taylor Sheridan told his casting directors on “Wind River” to vet the ancestry of performers auditioning for Native American roles in the drama.