The argument for splitting the FAA is based on how Canada and others have made flying better for travelers after removing government, Scott McCartney writes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A.D.A. TRAFFIC CONTROL LTD.
Around the Web
- The Case for Privatizing Air-Traffic Control
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- FAA Seeks to Ease Air-Traffic Controllers' Stress From Drones
Friday Oct 20, 2017
With roughly 250 monthly encounters between drones and manned aircraft nationwide, automated procedures are being developed to reduce pressure on air-traffic controllers.
- Takata Airbag Blamed for a Death in a Honda Being Repaired
By MICAH MAIDENBERG - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Honda said the episode occurred when the use of a hammer activated an inflater. It is the 12th fatality linked to the device in the United States.
- The Effort to Privatize the Nation’s Air Traffic Control System Persists
By Jim Schaffer - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Privatization of the nation’s air traffic control system has potential rewards, but they come with a lot of dangers and a potential lack of transparency. Gurciullo and Gardner assure us that this proposal continues to face considerable turbulence as it inches forward.
- Budget Bus Lines Flout the Rules With Little Consequence
By PATRICK McGEEHAN and WINNIE HU - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Even after deadly crashes like the one in Queens last week, discount bus companies are often able to stay in business and evade serious penalties.
- Once So Chic and Swooshy, Freeways Are Falling Out of Favor
By STEVEN KURUTZ - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
Several cities face pressure to tear down the 1960s-era mega-roads and reinstate pedestrian-friendly streets. Jane Jacobs told you so!