Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
a custom touch, inc.
33 debb court
bayshore, new york, 11706
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A CUSTOM TOUCH, INC.
Around the Web
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- Verizon to Compete With AT&T for Public-Safety Customers
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Verizon Communications Inc. said it is building dedicated lanes at the core of its U.S. network for firefighters and other first responders, a bid to compete with AT&T Inc.’s plans for its own public-safety network.
- Personalized Touch: Louisville Slugger Offers Custom Creations of Prime 918 Bat
By Tim Newcomb - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Louisville Slugger has upped the ante slightly on the Prime 918 model.
The post Personalized Touch: Louisville Slugger Offers Custom Creations of Prime 918 Bat appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- Echo Show Review: Alexa Gets More Intrusive With Camera and Screen
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Amazon.com Inc.’s Echo Show gives a camera and a touch screen to its talking assistant Alexa, increasing her AI capabilities but also making her annoying to live with, Geoffrey A. Fowler finds.