He was set to co-direct a film adaptation of "Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - A. CHAN, CPA P.C.
Around the Web
- Channing Tatum scraps sexual abuse film with Weinstein Co.
By Lindsey Kupfer - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- How Jackie Chan’s kickass fighting style evolved over his career
By Johnny Oleksinski - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Jackie Chan has been genially kicking ass for more than 50 years. “The Foreigner,” out Friday, is the latest film to land on the action star’s massive résume of more than 150 movies. Yet, decades on, the 63-year-old star is just as dangerous and formidable on-screen. “Even for his age, he’s still really good as...
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- The moment NFL terror Miko Grimes got completely owned
By Jaclyn Hendricks - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Channing Crowder: 1, Miko Grimes: 0. The Twitter terror got a lesson in talk radio during Monday’s episode of VH1’s “Baller Wives,” when the former Dolphins linebacker turned radio co-host confronted Grimes at an open-house party thrown by his wife, Aja. “Channing, he’s talked a lot of trash about me on radio and off the...