A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
a cake baked in brooklyn inc
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - A CAKE BAKED IN BROOKLYN INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- In Alaska’s Far-Flung Villages, Happiness Is a Cake Mix
By JULIA O'MALLEY - Monday Sep 18, 2017
The store-bought box, one of the few dependable food items in a place of scarcity, is tricked out for dinners and fund-raisers by many a “cake lady.”
- A Match Made in Baking and Blue Ribbons
By KIM SEVERSON - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Two Atlanta doctors are cleaning up at the competitions, joined in marriage and a fervent commitment to cakes, pies and bakeware.
- Judge Opens Door To Let All Wisconsin Home Bakers Sell Their Cookies, Cakes, Pies
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
Things just got a lot sweeter for Wisconsin home bakers looking to make a buck off their baked goods. A state judge has clarified that his recent ruling against the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture means that anyone in the state who wants to sell home-baked goods is free to do so. Let Me Be ClearIn May, Lafayette County, WI, …
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Yotam Ottolenghi on Creating Recipes and His Cookbook ‘Sweet’
By YOTAM OTTOLENGHI - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
For the British chef, author and self-described baking nerd, there is no limit to the number of times you can make a cake in order to get it right.