Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 26, 2002)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 20, 1998
NYS DOS ID#
43-25 24TH STREET
LONG ISLAND CITY, NEW YORK, 11101
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1998 - A C LIGHTING, INC.
Around the Web
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Russia Investigation Has Tech Giants Shying From ‘Social’ Label
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI and MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Not long ago, social media features were a must-have for any tech company. But the Russian disinformation campaign has put them in an unflattering light.
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- Trump Administration to Tread Lightly on Autonomous-Vehicles Rules
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
The Trump administration said it would take a hands-off approach to federal regulation of autonomous vehicles, even as government investigators placed some blame on Tesla Inc. for a fatal crash.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."