The bridge, which stitched Brooklyn and Queens together through 78 years of congestion and complaint, was brought down in a carefully controlled explosion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - A BRIDGE TO WELLNESS INC.
Around the Web
- A Gray Puff, and the Old Kosciuszko Bridge Is No More
By ANDY NEWMAN and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
- The Bridge Wobbles. So Do You. That’s When the Trouble Starts.
By JOANNA KLEIN - Friday Nov 10, 2017
Mathematicians found that bridges wobble suddenly when a critical crowd threshold is exceeded, and developed a model to predict it in future bridges.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Social media stars are trading posts for apartments
By Zachary Kussin - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Seamus Mullen, the chef behind Spanish-inflected Manhattan hot spots Tertulia and El Colmado, boasts that there are many benefits to living at 60 Water, the plush Dumbo address where he moved in April. His two-bedroom apartment features views of lower Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge, as well as an open kitchen with a five-burner stove....
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.