At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A BEST RESTORATION ENTERPRISES CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
- What is wrong with the AL East’s ‘most talented team’?
By Joel Sherman - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
What if before this season we told you that the Red Sox’s trades for Chris Sale and Craig Kimbrel would prove golden? That Sale would be the best pitcher in the AL — and not by a little bit — and that Kimbrel would be the best reliever in the league as well? You combine...
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- TEHRAN’S TURN: Hezbollah: Iran’s Middle East Agent, Emissary and Hammer
By BEN HUBBARD - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
The “Party of God” has evolved from a Lebanese militant group into the spearhead of an international militia network led by Tehran.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Restaurant Review: Hunger and Desire, Stripped of Window Dressing, at Prune
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The chef Gabrielle Hamilton’s thoughts on what makes a satisfying dinner are extremely clear.