The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A AND C IMPORTS INC
Around the Web
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Creating Test for Trump, Panel Says Imported Solar Gear Hurts U.S. Firms
By DIANE CARDWELL and ANA SWANSON - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The decision may give President Trump a chance to use protectionist measures against imported solar equipment.
- Reformer slams mayor's appointment of 'career bureaucrat'
By Erik Engquist - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Newspapers generally do not publish long statements verbatim, so communications specialists typically keep them under 30 words to help ensure the ones most important to the speaker get into the...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- How a Supreme Court Ruling on Printer Ink Bolsters Your Digital Rights
By Kyle Wiens - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Impression Products Inc. vs. Lexmark International Inc. is an important ruling that clears the way for small businesses to fix your stuff.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."