"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 28, 1994)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 1982
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1982 - A & R ELECTRIC INC.
Around the Web
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- A Gray Puff, and the Old Kosciuszko Bridge Is No More
By ANDY NEWMAN and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
The bridge, which stitched Brooklyn and Queens together through 78 years of congestion and complaint, was brought down in a carefully controlled explosion.
- Delaware Supreme Court Rules Against Westinghouse in Chicago Bridge Fight
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Delaware’s Supreme Court ruled against Westinghouse Electric in a payment dispute tied to its 2015 acquisition of Chicago Bridge & Iron’s nuclear construction business.
- Building A Big Data Bridge To Customer Satisfaction
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The customer experience advantage might begin with the point of sale, but it can earn a lifetime of loyalty.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- MIT researchers reinvented the wheel, turning any bike into an electric hybrid
By Maria Dermentzi - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
'Copenhagen Wheel' is a electric motor that can help your basic bike reach up to 25 mph... while going up a hill.
Invented by researchers at MIT, the wheel fits on almost any bike and is designed to seamlessly integrate into your urban commute. Read more...More about Startups, Transportation, Mashable Video, Mit, and Electric Bike