The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - A&J EVENTS LLC
Around the Web
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
- Sunday Routine: How Lauren Bush Lauren, C.E.O. of Feed, Spends her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Ms. Bush Lauren, who lives in the West Village, spends a lot of time on the playground with her toddler, and likes to brunch locally.
- Restaurant Review: Hunger and Desire, Stripped of Window Dressing, at Prune
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The chef Gabrielle Hamilton’s thoughts on what makes a satisfying dinner are extremely clear.
- 'The Village Voice' Ends Weekly Print Edition
Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The alt-weekly paper, founded in 1955 and known for its coverage of New York City's culture, social and political issues, as well as nightlife, will live online. 'The Village Voice' brand will alsointroduce new events, products and editorial initiatives going forward.