Matt Wallace’s name looks out of place at the top of the leaderboard in a $7 million tournament, but then he’s not had much time to let (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A & G ITALIAN PIZZERIA CORP
Around the Web
- Dream season continues for Italian Open co-leader Matt Wallace
By Alistair Tait - Friday Oct 13, 2017
- A Visit to Italian Villages That Inspired the Term ‘Riviera’
By ERIC LIPTON - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Liguria is a place of unvarnished beauty, where the draw is the simplicity of its timeless way of life.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Focene Journal: For Italians With Disabilities, a Place in the Sun
By ELISABETTA POVOLEDO - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
A beach near Rome is accessible to everyone, a rarity in a country where people with disabilities often feel excluded.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Philadelphia's pilgrimage-worthy pizzeria
By Special for USA TODAY - By Special for USA TODAY - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Chef Marc Vetri's eponymous pizzeria wows from the whole grain dough to Italian desserts at locations in Philadelphia and D.C.