A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A & C DELI INC
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
- Dude discovers his airport selfie with Jessica Alba is displayed in a deli he's never been to
By Chloe Bryan - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Let this tale be a lesson to you: you never know where your Instagrams are going to end up.
Last January, Dave Jennings took a selfie with Jessica Alba after running into her at the airport. He posted the photo to Imgur and people saw it. Great!
But the real story begins this week, when Jennings's friend Jack spotted the photo above the counter at a Monterey, California, deli. A deli that Jennings had never been to.
And, unfortunately, Jennings hadn't made the final crop.
So, why did a deli want to display this particular photo? Who knows! Perhaps Alba had visited the deli, but the managers didn't get a chance to snap a pic of their own — in which case, that's what the internet is for. Read more...More about Reddit, Selfies, Imgur, Jessica Alba, and Culture