Preventing food waste is good, but not to the point of dumpster-diving for deer brains at a wild game butcher. The former owners of a Chinese restaurant in Pennsylvania are accused of dealing in illegal deer meat, at least some of which came from the trash at butchers that process deer for hunters. PennLive.com reports that back in 2015, the …
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 26, 1991)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 1982
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1982 - A & B FOOD CORP.
Around the Web
- Charges Re-Filed Against Restaurant Owners Accused Of Dumpster-Diving For Deer Heads
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Congratulations, Oregon: You Can Now Harvest Some Roadkill For Food
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Get the shovel ready and the recipe cards out, Oregonians, because your state has just made it legal to for you to salvage roadkill and eat it.Gov. Kate Brown signed a bill [PDF] into law last week that allows motorists who collide with deer or elk to harvest the meat. The measure flew through both the Senate …
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
- Fire May Be the Only Remedy for a Plague Killing Deer and Elk
By CARL ZIMMER - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Deer and elk are dying from chronic wasting disease in growing numbers. Burning the land may be the only way to turn back the disease.
- Deer Proof Gardening: What Vegetables Are Deer Resistant
By Darcy Larum - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.