The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A & A EUROPEAN AUTO SERVICE CENTER, INC
Around the Web
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- The Spanish Data Protection Authority (AEPD) confirms compliance of Google Cloud commitments for international data flows
Monday Sep 18, 2017
- Icahn pushes $2B into auto parts business
By Josh Kosman - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
When it comes to exerting power in the auto parts business, Carl Icahn is certainly in the driver’s seat. The investor, after this week buying the 680-location Aamco auto service center chain, has spent more than $2 billion in equity cobbling together a vertically integrated powerhouse with an eye on possibly taking it public, The...
- Freeport Gives Up Majority Stake in Indonesia's Grasberg Mine
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
The U.S.-based mining company said it would cut its ownership in the giant Grasberg copper and gold mine to 49%, ending a long-running dispute with Indonesia.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- AutoNation Opens Used-Car Center as Margins Slip
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The nation’s largest dealership group opened its first “AutoNation USA” used-car center this week, a store playing central role a series of moves to lower reliance on auto makers that dictate strict terms to their retailers.