Margarita’s, serving Dominican cuisine, is a permanent version of what once was a food truck.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A A CARIDAD RESTAURANT CORP.
Around the Web
- Hungry City: A Bronx Takeout Spot Honors the Memory of a Mother
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.