A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A-1 SAFE STRUCTURE INC.
Around the Web
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Taxi Medallions, Once a Safe Investment, Now Drag Owners Into Debt
By WINNIE HU - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Some taxi owners say they cannot hold on much longer as they lose riders and fares to Uber and other rivals, and their taxi medallions plummet in value.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Uber Board Considers 3 Investment Offers to Buy Company’s Shares
By MIKE ISAAC and KATIE BENNER - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
Even as the ride-hailing service’s future remains unclear, Uber’s board has debated three investment offers that could affect the company’s power structure.
- Reviving the Joy of Decoration at Nike’s New SoHo Building
By BLAKE GOPNIK - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
With a nod to a more ornate past, a new structure designed by BKSK Architects at 529 Broadway belongs entirely to the present.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."