Acushnet Holdings Corp.’s chief executive is stepping down after spending more than 40 years working at the golf-equipment company, leaving his replacement to contend with slumping sales and a business model heavily reliant on growing the market for Titleist golf balls.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NORTHEAST EQUIPMENT SALES CORP
Around the Web
- CEO Switch at Maker of Titleist Golf Balls
Monday Sep 25, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Hedge Fund Launches Proxy Against China's Sina
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
One of Sina Corp.’s biggest shareholders is launching a proxy fight with the Chinese internet company, calling for measures such as a potential sale of itself or its big stake in wildly popular microblog service Weibo Corp.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Trump OKs 'substantially increased' sales of US military equipment to South Korea, Japan - North Korea warns more 'gift packages' to US as Europe worries about missile strike
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Toshiba Sues Western Digital in Bid to Keep Sale of Chip Unit Alive
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Toshiba is racing to bring in $20 billion from the sale of its stake in Toshiba Memory Corp.