Eric Phillips, press secretary for Bill de Blasio, punctuated a trip to Chicago with an inflammatory series of pizza tweets.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
JOSUE SANCHEZ MARTINEZ
11 JAMES WAY
PLEASANT VALLEY, NEW YORK, 12569
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MEXICAN STYLE PIZZA INC.
Around the Web
- The NYC-Chicago Pizza Wars Are On Again, Thanks To A NYC Mayoral Staffer Switching Sides
By Alia Stearns - Monday Nov 13, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- The Rebuilding Years, Post-Sandy
By THE NEW YORK TIMES and JONAH MARKOWITZ - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
Those affected by Hurricane Sandy five years ago shared how the storm changed their lives physically, emotionally and financially, and how things have changed for the better since.
- Education Disrupted: Inside Silicon Valley’s Playbook for Wooing School Superintendents
By NATASHA SINGER and DANIELLE IVORY - Friday Nov 3, 2017
Tech firms are deploying sophisticated marketing techniques to try to sell their wares into America’s classrooms.
- Transcripts Show How Contentious Trump’s Calls Were with Mexican and Australian Leaders
By PETER BAKER - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The exchanges turned so sharp that Mr. Trump said talking to President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia was more pleasant.