The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MELLISA BEAUTY INC
Around the Web
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- How Apple vs. Samsung Became a Smartphone Beauty Contest
Sunday Jul 16, 2017
As Apple Inc.’s 10th anniversary iPhone approaches, Samsung Electronics Co.’s new Galaxy S8, with a curvaceous display screen, is raising the design stakes.
- Meet the CEO Trying to Make Business Software...Beautiful?
Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Charles Phillips, chief executive of business-software provider Infor Inc., has his own toll-free number and more than $2 billion in backing from Koch Industries Inc.
- Time Inc. Launches 'People Perks' Membership for Product Discounts
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Time Inc. is offering memberships for $60 per year or $5.99 per month that give consumers access to deals on products related to entertainment, beauty, food, pets and more. It’s part of wider efforts to develop new revenue sources.