The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LA FAMILIA CAR SERVICE INC
Around the Web
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- El actor y cantante David Cassidy, de la serie “La Familia Partridge”, ha muerto a los 67 años, dice su publicista
Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
LOS ÁNGELES (AP) — El actor y cantante David Cassidy, de la serie “La Familia Partridge”, ha muerto a los 67 años, dice su publicista.
- 'Pixar Fest' headed to Disneyland in Spring 2018
By Alyssa Pereira - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
Next Spring, Disneyland in Anaheim will pay homage to Pixar and all its hit films, including "Toy Story," "Monsters, Inc.," "Cars," and "Finding Nemo."
- One Surprise Standout for Uber: Food Delivery
By MIKE ISAAC - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
Despite a late start, the company’s foray into delivering food, a cutthroat $100 billion-plus service industry, eclipses ride hailing in some markets.