October 10 is the 25th anniversary of World Mental Health Day, and the 2017 theme is Mental Health in the Workplace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GROWING CHANGE MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING P.L.L.C.
Around the Web
- Ways To Support Co-Workers On World Mental Health Day
By Hope R. Carter - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- The Checkup: Taking Care of the Physician
By PERRI KLASS, M.D. - Monday Nov 13, 2017
A growing body of research literature shows that physician burnout and depression are linked to medical errors and depersonalized care.
- We Asked A Psychologist When To Cut Off An Online Friend
By Alia Stearns - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
Dr. Suzanne Degges-White explains how to spot a toxic friend online and when to walk away.
- Can Fathers Have Postpartum Depression?
By DOUGLAS QUENQUA - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
A growing body of research has given rise to the idea that you don’t have to give birth to develop the “baby blues.”
- Florida officials hatch disaster plan for Richard Spencer speech
By Chris Perez - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
The University of Florida has been working with local law enforcement to develop a disaster plan ahead of Richard Spencer’s arrival on campus this week — complete with escape routes, mental health counseling, and a temporary ban on vehicles. “We are not going to allow our community to be victimized,” Sgt. Chris Sims, spokesman for...
- NY police seize veteran's guns after order deems him, wrongfully, as 'mentally defective'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017