After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - GIVING TREE MINISTRIES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.
- Popular Wedding Favor Trees – Using Trees As Wedding Favors
By Teo Spangler - Monday Aug 28, 2017
- Wedding Gift Trees: Can I Give A Tree As A Wedding Present
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Regulators suggest $7.5 billion coal gasifier facility give up, burn natural gas
By Megan Geuss - Monday Jun 26, 2017
After years of delays and cost overruns, Southern Company’s plant may be a bust.