"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GERMAN TRUCKING, INC
Around the Web
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- German police hunt for Nutella, truck carrying 22 tons of the spread
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
- Self-Driving Trucks May Be Closer Than They Appear
By CONOR DOUGHERTY - Monday Nov 13, 2017
With fewer cultural hurdles and more financial incentives than car owners, big-rig operators are charting the route to an autonomous future.
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
- Trump to Police: 'Don't Be Too Nice'
Friday Jul 28, 2017
President Donald Trump suggested police should take a rougher approach with people suspected of crimes, in remarks to law enforcement officials in Brentwood, N.Y., about combatting gang activity and illegal immigration. Photo: Getty
- Tesla Unveils an Electric Rival to Semi Trucks
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Friday Nov 17, 2017
Aiming to remake a multibillion-dollar industry, the automaker said it would have a semi for sale in two years that would be nearly self-driving.