Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COMP MATTERS, INC.
Around the Web
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Uber But For Workers’ Comp: Company’s Plan Neglects Injured Drivers
By The Intercept - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Uber drivers are frequently injured and not protected by workman's comp. Will the company step up?
- Sears Canada Draws Private-Equity Interest
Friday Sep 15, 2017
Sears Canada Inc.’s top executive is negotiating a private-equity-backed deal for a slimmed-down version of the insolvent retailer, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Equifax Hack Disclosed Driver's License Data for More Than 10 Million
Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Driver’s license data for around 10.9 million Americans were compromised during the breach of Equifax Inc.’s systems, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Google’s Pixel 2 Smartphone Is a Powerful Extravagance
By CADE METZ - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Google’s new Pixel 2 phone is clearly impressive, according to our reviewer. But whether that makes the device worth buying is another matter.
- Tech industry and comp-sci majors are highest earners, says LinkedIn job survey
By Ingrid Lunden - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
The vast quantities of money raised by startups and the stratospheric share prices of publicly-traded tech giants perhaps speak for themselves, but a survey out today from LinkedIn has provided a few more data points to spell it out for us: the IT and software industry is where it’s at when it comes to making the highest salaries, with hardware and networking a very close second, both… Read More