Community Health Systems Inc., one of the largest publicly traded hospital chains in the U.S., is in talks with a group of bondholders led by Franklin Resources Inc. to extend nearly $2 billion in bonds coming due in 2019, according to people familiar with the matter.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER CONNECTIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- Community Health Systems in Talks to Extend Nearly $2 Billion in Debt
Saturday Nov 18, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- For Bronx Hospital Workers, a Sense of Duty Amid Shooting’s Chaos
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
As doctors and nurses reported to work at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center for the first time since a horrific shooting, they began to reconcile their grief with colleagues’ tales of heroism.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.
- Hungry City: A Bronx Takeout Spot Honors the Memory of a Mother
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Margarita’s, serving Dominican cuisine, is a permanent version of what once was a food truck.