Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BUCKSHOLLOW POWER EQUIPMENT, INC.
Around the Web
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Op-Docs: ‘Verbatim: What Is a Photocopier?’
By BRETT WEINER - Sunday May 4, 2014
In this dramatization of transcripts from a legal deposition, a lawyer becomes embroiled in an absurd argument.
- American Airlines to Test 3-D Bag Screening Equipment
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
American Airlines Group Inc. is testing new machines that map the contents of hand luggage more accurately, aiming to address heightened concerns over explosive devices that could be carried onto a plane.
- State of the Art: Can Washington Stop Big Tech Companies? Don’t Bet on It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Why the government seems paralyzed in the face of the power and influence of companies like Apple, Google and Microsoft.
- State of the Art: The Upside of Being Ruled by the Five Tech Giants
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
What if it’s not that bad that so much economic, social and political power is held by Apple, Amazon, Google, Facebook and Microsoft?