Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - BRIAN J. DOMBAL, DPT, P.C.
Around the Web
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Intel runs with the bulls thanks to PC, AI, and self-driving cars
By Dean Takahashi - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Intel said it is raising its estimates for revenue this year because it sees strong growth related to the PC market, artificial intelligence, and self-driving cars. The company was expected to post non-GAAP earnings per share of 68 cents, and it came in well above that at 72 cents share. Revenue was $14.8 billion in […]
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Calls Out J.K. Rowling For Not Correcting Her ‘Bogus’ Trump Tweets About A Wheelchair-Bound Child
By Kimberly Ricci - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
J.K. Rowling never shies away from bashing Trump, but this time, she got it wrong.
- Tech Fix: New iPad Pro Inches Toward Replacing PC, but Falls Short
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Apple’s newest tablet is faster, with a brighter screen and a higher refresh rate, but keyboard typing is still uncomfortable.
- Presidents Cup: Telecast from N.J. did not leave viewers in N.Y. state of mind
By Martin Kaufmann - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
Some thoughts on Day 1 TV coverage of the Presidents Cup: Earlier this week I was listening to a former colleague discuss his lack of (...)
- Power, Corruption and Murder Roil Little Guyana
By LIZ ROBBINS - Friday Oct 20, 2017
A gruesome crime in Guyana has threatened a tightly knit immigrant community in Queens, pitting Hindu against Muslim, rich against poor, and cousin against cousin.