A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AREPAS & CREPES COLOMBIAN CUISINE INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Peru and Japan Meet in Midtown, at the Sprawling Sen Sakana
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
A sleek new restaurant specializes in a hybrid cuisine that many New Yorkers know only from Nobu.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.