There was little fanfare accompanying the opening of a new $3.9 billion bridge spanning the Hudson River north of New York City, as it also signaled the closing of the Tappan Zee Bridge.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 9 SERIES CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Last car crosses now-closed Tappan Zee Bridge north of NYC
Saturday Oct 7, 2017
- Uber Board Approves Series of Corporate Reforms
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Uber’s board has approved a series of corporate reforms along with a multi-billion investment from SoftBank that are designed to strengthen the company’s governance while at the same time strip power from former CEO Travis Kalanick.
- Hurricane Harvey, Samsung, Tappan Zee Bridge: Your Friday Briefing
By CHRIS STANFORD - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- 21st-Century Span: Bridge of Grand Ambitions Is Set to Open at the Tappan Zee
By JOSEPH BERGER - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
At a cost of $4 billion, the new structure, is scheduled to see its first drivers early Saturday, and will eventually be able to carry 140,000 cars a day.
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.