Time Inc. is offering memberships for $60 per year or $5.99 per month that give consumers access to deals on products related to entertainment, beauty, food, pets and more. It’s part of wider efforts to develop new revenue sources.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 99 CENTS TOP VALUE DISCOUNT INC.
Around the Web
- Time Inc. Launches 'People Perks' Membership for Product Discounts
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Buy This Song Now. It's the Best 99 Cents You'll Spend All Week
By David Pierce - Friday Aug 11, 2017
This song will jump to the top of your iPhone's library. It's just 10 minutes of silence.
- In Detroit, Artists Explore the Riches of the 99-Cent Store
By CHRIS HAMPTON - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For a summer exhibition titled “99 Cents or Less,” the Museum of Contemporary Art Detroit has begun to resemble a dollar shop.
- Olive Garden says $1 price hike on soup drove away customers
By Marketwatch - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Olive Garden parent Darden Restaurants Inc. says traffic suffered after the chain raised the price on a popular meal deal during the fiscal first quarter. Darden reported a year-over-year sales increase to $1.94 billion from $1.71 billion in 2016. Adjusted earnings per share were 99 cents. Both results were in line with the FactSet consensus...